Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Test: cmake-3.13.1-1

Am 28.05.2019 um 04:39 schrieb Steven Penny:
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 07:58:53, Marco Atzeri wrote:
Test version 3.13.3-1 of

   cmake
   cmake-doc
   cmake-gui
   emacs-cmake

are available in the Cygwin distribution.

Please test and report here any issue or problem.
Also positive feedback in complex projects are appreciated

CHANGES
Last upstream  release.

Can we please move this out of test?

I have no problem, but Tony thinks that as the cmake test suite test
is not perfect so he prefers to stay with the old one.

99% tests passed, 4 tests failed out of 548

I was not able to identify the failures root cause,
and I suspect they are not fundamental and related to the test
suite itfelf.

Regards
Marco

---