Re: ezmlm warning

Maintainers, I have been getting numerous bounce warnings and spam holds on mail sent to me by the list. The spam holds are due to protocol violations. This ezmlm warning is because of: 550 Messages should have one or no Sender headers, not 2.

If the list software could be made more compliant or I could be informed about some loosened setting on my spam panel.

Thanks.

On 2019-05-06 2:22 pm, cygwin-help@cygwin.com wrote:
cygwin@cygwin.com mailing list.

Messages to you from the cygwin mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the cygwin mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the cygwin mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <cygwin-get.123_145@cygwin.com>

send an empty message to: