Re: Norton antivirus detects a threat in setup-x86_64.exe

I downloaded the file setup-x86_64.exe again and now the scan reports no
threats.

Version 2.882 was all clear
Version 2.883 downloaded at 12:30pm reported a threat
Version 2.883 downloaded at 2:14pm PST was all clear

I looked in the logs and there was a WS.Reputation.1 risk which is
essentially a crowd sourced threat level.

The following URL explains this type of warning:
https://community.norton.com/en/forums/clarification-wsreputation1-detection