Re: cmake install; required cyglz4-1.dll not installed in /usr/bin or anywhere else;manual install

  >On Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 11:36:08 AM MST, Brian Inglis <Brian.Inglis@SystematicSw.ab.ca> wrote: Cygwin setup currently has problems upgrading when version numbers >change
>formats and a solution is being addressed by the volunteer maintainers.

>You have to manually run Cygwin setup, find the liblz4 packages you have
>installed, and select the new version number to be installed 1.7.5-1.
Want to confirm setup-x86_64 -D liblz4-1 -q -g is what I input on the command line to upgrade the package?Do I have to install cmake again?Thanks in advanceVijaya

Problem reports:      http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                  http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:        http://cygwin.com/docs.html