found the problem

Hi-

I am just noticing that this is the situation that is resulting by
uninstalling emacs-w32 to find the problem.

Here is the path that makes sense to cygwin but not windows:

I doctored the path so you could see the problem in the url:

file:///cygdrive/c/cygwin64/tmp/mu4e-4212p70.html

I need cygwin to look there:

The actual path that comes up in the browser is this and windows doesn't
recognize this:

file:///tmp/mu4e-4212p70.html

So I believe for both html and msg2pdf this may be the resulting
problem. The prior post indicated a "no message at this point" error
which was simply that I forgot to load the message before running the
event.

thx.-
Jim McNamara