Re: Attention PostgreSQL maintainer

Henry,

Your "install as as a service" steps above are successful!

kcdb=# select version();
                                 version
 PostgreSQL 9.6.5 on i686-pc-cygwin, compiled by gcc (GCC) 6.3.0, 32-bit
(1 row)

uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-6.1-WOW HQSWD-C009223 2.9.0(0.318/5/3) 2017-09-12 10:41 i686 Cygwin

Steps I took and all CLI output is attached as
configure_postgresql_under_cygwin_20171030_162047.txt.

Keith