Re: cygwin x86 setup issue:Can't connect to (null):80

On 15/10/2017 02:39, Lynn Lin wrote:
hi ,
  we are using our internal cygwin mirror(xx.xx.xx.xx:8000) and when we setup x86-setup.exe ,it is in cygwin setup ui ,show downloading and connecting  ,finally it show download incomplete  ,through the log ,it shows
Can’t connect to (null):80 ,
get_url_to_file failed !

any idea about this issue?

I thought perhaps setup couldn't handle a nonstandard port, but in my testing, that seems to work ok.

Can you provide a /var/log/setup.log.full showing this problem? (censoring any details you don't want to make public)