Re: How to turn off delivery of all postings but still allow to post to this MailingList?

https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-09/
> So I need not individual emails delivery.
> How can I turn it off but keep the permission to post?
> Is there a way to post to this MailingList by NOT sending an email to
cygwin@cygwin.com?
> Alternatively a solution to receive answer emails to only my personal
questions would be fine as well.

Unsubscribe and confirm if requested, wait a bit, then send a blank email to:
<list>-allow-subscribe-<local-address=domain-address>@cygwin.com
where list is cygwin or one of the other list addresses, and "=" replaces "@" in
your email address.
Quite a few folks used this approach to read and post on Gmane before it dropped
its web interface.