Re: convenient trimming of quoted text to make points

cyg Simple wrote:
On 8/24/2017 8:36 PM, L A Walsh wrote:
If you can't trim your quoted text, then please stop burying the
new stuff on the bottom.

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed.  I see from a google
search that you've had problems with style in the past even on this list.
Maybe I'm one of the few who has RSI and gets irritated by having
to go through extra steps to skip large walls of text.
List etiquette frowns on both bottom and top posting and warrants to
interleaving the replies.
---
   I know of no list where that is commonly practiced.
Well all and good but you hijacked a thread to bring home a point which
is in itself just wrong.
To selectively quote things in your reply to make your point is the
problem here, since I replied to the original subject, extensively.
It was you who deleted the "on-topic" part of the message to make
your point.