Re: Mailing list threads [was: gawk 4.1.4: CR separate char for CRLF files]

On 8/16/2017 6:49 PM, Steven Penny wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 14:27:37, David Macek wrote:
>> Please stop breaking the message threads, it's hard to comprehend
>> what's ha=
>> ppening this way.  If needed, I can help with configuring your e-mail
>> clien=
>> t.
>
> You really dont need to be giving people advice about their email
> client. Glass
> houses and all that:
>
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-08/msg00116.html

LOL, at least David's advice wasn't about the client itself.  The fact
that flowed quoted printable is still a valid means of email record is
all and good and if your client cannot manage it then you're the one who
needs to change the client.  David is correct the OP needs to stop
breaking threads and using list etiquette.

--
cyg Simple