Re: Sometimes Emacs sticks on forking...

On 2017-06-15, cyg Simple wrote:

> Does
> https://www.windowscentral.com/how-permanently-disable-windows-defender-windows-10
> work for you?

I don't have access to "Group Policy". gpedit.msc isn't bundled in Home Edition.

Registry trick as I said doesn't work.

"Settings app" menu has different appearance. I disable "Real-time protection"
but still have MSASCuiL.exe running (after reboot).

Microsoft may be smart enough to forbid disabling Defender...

I've got another response that tell me something new, this information is
provided just for a record.

--
http://defun.work/