openssh: privilege separation no longer supported on Cygwin?

Hi,

Privilege separation in sshd defaults to "sandbox" (as far as
I understand, "openssh" has implemented a new mechanism).

... now I remember Corinna writing, that 'sandbox will not be
an option for Cygwin' ... or words to that effect.

Does this mean, that under Cygwin, privilege separation is no
longer possible?

... because, that is, I think, what I am seeing:

 - the userid of child sshd is still 'cyg_server' ...
 - and I get an elevated shell when I login ...

Not what I expected ...

Gr. Henri