Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TeX Live 2016 collections

On 5/5/2017 8:32 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
Cygwin's TeX Live collections have been updated to the latest upstream release of TeX Live 2016. The latter was frozen as of 2017-04-12 in preparation for the pretest of TeX Live 2017.

Thank you, Ken for working on this.

After trying the install, I get stopped in the postinstall for texlive-collection-basic.
/usr/bin/fmtutil cannot be run because Cwd.dll (and others) try to load at a conflicting
address.  I have tried a full rebase multiple times, and I have tried uninstalling packages
and doing a full rebase, to no avail.

Suggestions, folks?  There is nothing obvious to me in cygcheck output, but I can
share it if you think it will help diagnose things ...

Regards - Eliot Moss