Re: Avoid sending SIGINT to native child process?

Am 29.04.2017 um 04:33 schrieb David Rothenberger:
Is there any way to prevent a SIGINT signal from propagating to a background child Windows process?

I'm trying to write a script to start a Java application server. I want the script to trap Ctrl-C and send the app server a command to shutdown cleanly, but it appears the Ctrl-C is immediately propagated to the Java process, even though the script traps it.
Signal handling interoperability is lacking more generally.
Even SIGTSTP is propagated in such a way that the Windows application is terminated.
(Try running notepad from bash, then type Ctrl-Z.)
Thomas