Re: Moving forward from cygwinports

Chris.
I have a question for you.
You stated: "Short of moving to a Linux=bases platform"

I take it you have the "cygwinports"
Successfully running in a Windows Environment.
Could you please share, how to set-up cygwinports in Windows?

I have Cigwin installed on my Win10 testing system at the moment, just
have not done anything past the initial installation
And the installing of the packages for compiling.

Thanks.
Wayne