Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: dash-0.5.9.1-1

On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 11:20:54, Csaba Raduly wrote:
Nice strawman argument.
You seem to assume that Dash implements nothing beyond POSIX (and
hence anything that runs on dash must run on every other shell). This
is not the case.

Perhaps you should have read my full post. Here, let me quote myself and link
for you: