Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.7.4

Am 09.02.2017 um 20:41 schrieb Achim Gratz:
Thomas Wolff writes:
The man page speaks about speculative local echo which sounds like
asking for trouble...
It is indispensable when you have a long-latency link.

Anyway, I could reproduce effects as you described with
mintty – tmux – mosh localhost (no additional screen needed)
And, most interesting for me: the same thing happens in xterm, so it’s
not a mintty issue :)
OK, so that saves me the bother of trying to reproduce it at home
because you already have.  Do you maybe have a workaround, otherwise
I'll have to check if a mosh or tmux update has triggered it.
Both mosh and tmux try to fiddle around the worries of wraparound mode with their own tricky handling, as can be seen by the escape sequences in the logfiles if I run only one of them at a time, tmux considerably more than mosh.
It's not surprising that this interferes with each other.
------
Thomas