Re: Installer request: Remember state of final checkboxes between runs

On 2017-01-13 15:06, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
> I have a shortcut named setup64 whose target is as follows:
>
>   C:\Users\[me]\Downloads\setup-x86_64.exe -n
>
> which does the trick.

Add -g to auto-upgrade, -o to prune orphan packages, and -O to
use your usual mirror and run semi-unattended chooser-only mode.
Latest setup seems to want more confirmations and Next button
presses than previous releases in this mode, instead of just
skipping to Pending view, confirming additional packages, then
running thru to completion.