Re: OpenMPI Problem

On 18/12/2016 15:55, Bahadır Öncel wrote:
Hello all!
I've installed cygwin and openmpi successfully. I can compile and run
mpi programs. Twist is, even the openmpi test program hello_c.c approx
takes a minute to run. When I try in my virtual machine (linux) the
same program takes less than a second to run.
I've found that other users asked the same question but did not find
any solution.
Thanks in advance.

--

the most likely issue is a network interface timeout.
Try disabling WIFI network or VPN interface as test.

Regards
Marco