Re: mingw64-x86_64-wxWidgets3.0 and mingw64-i686-wxWidgets3.0 needs repository rebuild.

Hello Yaakov & co.

Are there plans to update these any time soon? I could fear that other
mingw packages (at least the c++ ones) suffer the same problem
currently.

On another note, thanks Yaakov for maintaining so many mingw packes all
together. I really appreciate it. I makes windows development in a sane
environment so much easier. Thumbs up!

Thanks,

/pedro