httpd-service is blocked and also blocks cygwin terminal

Hello,

I have a problem with blocking requests to the httpd-service since some months.

And the most surprising thing: As long as the httpd-service is blocked, I can't open a cygwin terminal. Start of the terminal is also blocked. As soon as I stop the httpd-service, the terminal appears.

I did a fresh installation of cygwin and deleted all NT-users created by cygwin before, but the problem is still there.

These are the services I have running:

Service             : cygserver
Display name        : CYGWIN cygserver
Current State       : Running
Controls Accepted   : Stop
Command             : /usr/sbin/cygserver
stdin path          : /dev/null
stdout path         : /var/log/cygserver.log
stderr path         : /var/log/cygserver.log
Process Type        : Own Process
Startup             : Automatic
Account             : LocalSystem

Service             : httpd
Display name        : CYGWIN Apache HTTP Server
Current State       : Stopped
Command             : /usr/sbin/httpd.exe -DNO_DETACH -k start
stdin path          : /dev/null
stdout path         : /var/log/httpd.log
stderr path         : /var/log/httpd.log
Environment         : CYGWIN=""
Process Type        : Own Process
Startup             : Automatic
Account             : LocalSystem

Service             : sshd
Display name        : CYGWIN sshd
Current State       : Running
Controls Accepted   : Stop
Command             : /usr/sbin/sshd -D
stdin path          : /dev/null
stdout path         : /var/log/sshd.log
stderr path         : /var/log/sshd.log
Environment         : CYGWIN="binmod ntsec"
Process Type        : Own Process
Startup             : Automatic
Dependencies        : tcpip
Account             : .\cyg_server

I seems only to happen when having PHP and jquery in the HTML-file. Pure HTML-files seems to work.

The first call of the HTML-file always works. But at the latest the tenth call of the page leads to the block. The httpd-service simply never comes back. The jquery function "$( document ).ready" never gets executed, so I think the page is never loaded by the httpd-service.

Any hint?

Thanks

Klaus