Re: Native symlinks and setup.exe

Never mind, I found it's in another repository.
The code looks quite different, adapting the symlink code from newlib
to setup doesn't look straightforward, at least to my limited C
skills.

By the way, if I have an already created symlink, how do I check (e.g.
in a bash script) whether it's native or cygsymlink?