Re: Please rebuild svn_load_dirs

On 28/09/16 18:59, David Rothenberger wrote:
David Stacey wrote:
On 13/09/16 20:51, David Stacey wrote:
Changes in svn 1.9.3 broke svn_load_dirs. There is a write up here [1]
along with a patch. I have applied the patch to my local install and
it appears to fix the problem. Please could you rebuild svn_load_dirs
with the patch. Note that Subversion itself does not need rebuilding,
just svn_load_dirs.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SVN-4621

Gentle nudge...

Thanks. I did see the request, but life has not allowed me even the small amount of time to do the rebuild. It's on my list and I hope to get to it this weekend.

Brilliant - thanks very much.

Dave.