Re: Line ending digits in /etc/setup/installed.db

Greetings, Fergus!

> About 18% of the lines in my /etc/setup/installed.db end in " 1", the rest
> i.e. large majority end in " 0".
> Running setup does NOT attempt to re-install the packages identified by "
> 0".
> (Strange - that's exactly what I thought it would do ...)
> The set-up seems to possess full functionality.
> Can anybody explain / interpret the different endings?

These packages are simple not installed?…
You didn't provide any relevant information.

P.S.
Before you go on installing everything, think of what you actually need.
Very few people would find a use for even half the provided packages.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...