Please rebuild svn_load_dirs

Changes in svn 1.9.3 broke svn_load_dirs. There is a write up here [1] along with a patch. I have applied the patch to my local install and it appears to fix the problem. Please could you rebuild svn_load_dirs with the patch. Note that Subversion itself does not need rebuilding, just svn_load_dirs.

Many thanks in advance,

Dave.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SVN-4621