Re: /dev/ptmx fails with Azure accounts

On Aug  2 12:54, rmora@aboutgolf.com wrote:
> [I'm so sorry I'm messing up the mailing list by not replying to the proper email.... I only just got it through my thick skull now to subscribe to the mailing list. I think my brain is on vacation already....]
>

> Unfortunately your prediction was correct - RunAs Administrator CMD gives this:

Thanks!

In the meantime I prepared my test application.  Can you please fetch
the attached source and store it as, e.g., azure-check.c.  Then build
and run it like this:

  $ gcc -g -o azure-check azure-check.c -lnetapi32
  $ ./azure-check

Then run it and paste the complete output into your reply.

I have an idea for an extension of this testcase, but I think I have
to see the output of this one first.

Thanks in advance,
Corinna

Red Hat