Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] llvm 3.7.1-2

On 6/9/2016 8:18 PM, lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
Thanks, picking up 3.7.1-2 from the mirrors.kernel.org site (as it's
not mirrored everywhere yet) resolved the 32-bit OpenGL crashing issues
with SaVi and Geomview that I reported in May; texturemapping is back.

Glad to hear it.

(I've no idea how 64-bit OpenGL is doing, as unique Cygwin piping issues
there prevent SaVi and Geomview from communicating.)

64-bit was fine all along; that's what I actually use, so I would have noticed earlier if it hadn't been working.

--
Yaakov