Re: Vim responds too slow on the latest snapshot of cygwin1.dll

It has taken way too long to get a usable Win7 VM set up, but I can
confirm that the 2.5.2.0.1 snapshot works well on Win7 with my test
programs and fixes the issues noted in Corinna's commits, and is
somewhat faster than 2.5.1.  The snapshot's issues with Win7 were also
worse than others have reported, I saw select() locking up and not
responding to either timeout or events.  Definitely something that
should not have reached a release.

I'll apologize for the bugs, they're clearly regressions from what I had
done.  I think I introduced bugs when I reworked the commits to
eliminate changes to cygwait.h, and didn't test sufficiently (I'd
migrated both my Win7 machines to Win10).

regards,

  --jh