Re: xpdf relocation error

Dear Mark:

However, after simple "rebase -i cygXt-6.dll" xpdf still cannot start. What one had to do for my system is

rebase -b 0xf7300000 cygXt-6.dll

This rebasement does not seem to survive updates or reinstalls. I know that rebasement is difficult, but still, could you, perhaps, solve it in a more long-term way?

Thanks in advance,

Jaakov