Re: Proposed patch for web site: update most links to HTTPS

> On Apr 25, 2016, at 2:33 PM, Nellis, Kenneth <Kenneth.Nellis@xerox.com> wrote:

Iâm not sure what being open source has to do with it.
It should be encrypted for privacy. Frankly, from what weâve seen in the last couple of years, plain http: should disappear. It should all be https. (And Adam is exactly correct on the performance; it is a non-issue today and has been for years.)