xfig3.2.5c crashes when trying to open dialog window

Hello,

I start xfig in a XFCE-Desktop-Env an it starts up without problems. I can
draw anything I want unless I try to  open a dialog window (e.g. via
File->Open or File->Export). Then xfig crashes with the following message in
the command line:

---------------------
$ xfig &
Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion

xfig3.2.5c: SIGSEGV signal trapped
xfig: Figure is empty or not modified - exiting without saving.

The infos gathered via
cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out
are attached.

One question: Does anyone know how to quick-fix it on my system?

Many thanks for help in advance

Tobias