Re: Process map and fork problems

On 20/04/2016 13:01, Achim Gratz wrote:

No I don't think I have an overly large Cygwin installation, but Perl,
Octave and Python pull in a lot of images.  I guess what pushed it over the
edge is the LLVM stuff that something pulls in since a few months, so that
explains the timeframe of the problem popping up most probably.

Noted the same, after some cleaning I have currently
all the space taken between:

/usr/libexec/coreutils/libstdbuf.so  base 0x07650000
..
/usr/bin/BugpointPasses.dll          base 0x6fff0000

Octave is a good chuck, but not the only one

Regards,
Achim.

Regards
Marco