Re: Problem with line buffering and getc function on 1.7.33.

On 11/03/2016 22:57, Kaz Kylheku wrote:
On 11.03.2016 12:08, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2016-03-11 13:16, Kaz Kylheku wrote:

On a Cygwin installation version 1.7.33-2(0.280/5/3), I encountered
an odd issue.

This is a 15-month old release which is no longer supported. Please
update to 2.4.1.

Do you mean, "Please update to 2.4.1, it is fixed there!"
or do you mean "You haven't done enough with that minimal
C repro case; please keep investigating against
the latest code?"

#2 please verify if the issue is still present in the last code.
We don't have the bandwith to check claims on older release.

on 2.4.1 the output is:

$ ./test_stream.exe
received REQUEST
 from client
received
 from server

There is no benefit to me in reporting this issue
at all, since the workaround is acceptable and will
likely keep working indefinitely.

the scope should be to benefit others with the same problem...

Regards
Marco