fetchmail package dependencies?

Greetings, All!

I've just found out that I'm missing fetchmail. And when I tried to install
it, it attempted to pull some suspicious stuff.

libXss1 (1.2.2-1)
        X.Org XScreenSaver library
        Required by: tcl-tk

python-tkinter  (2.7.10-1)
        Python Tkinter GUI module
        Required by: fetchmail

tcl     (8.5.18-1)
        Tool Command Language
        Required by: python-tkinter, tcl-tk

tcl-tix (8.4.3-2)
        Tk Interface eXtension
        Required by: python-tkinter

tcl-tk  (8.5.18-1)
        Tcl X11 toolkit
        Required by: python-tkinter, tcl-tix

Looks like it is required for fetchmailconf, but not for fetchmail itself.
It is possible to split fetchmailconf into its own package?

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...