Salesfores Users List

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an Email list of "Salesforce Users List" from USA?

We have data for Avaya IP Telephony (VoIP) Users, Avaya IVR Users , Avaya Unified Communications Users , Cisco IP Telephony (VoIP) Users, Cisco Voice and Data Networks Users, Cisco VPN Users, Nortel VoIP Users, AT&T Voice and Data Users, Aspect Spectrum ACD Users, Avaya Call Center Users, Avaya IP Agent Users, Avaya IP Office Users , Avaya Voice Platform Users , Microsoft Publisher Users , Cisco Telephony Hardware Users, Nortel Symposium Call Center Server Users, Vocera Communications Users and many more..

Each Record in the List includes: Company, Name, First Name, Last Name, Title, HQ Phone, Direct No, Email, Address1, Address2, City, State, Zip, Country, Industry, Revenue, Employees, IT Budget, IT Employees, Website, Technology, Company HQ Address1, Company HQ Address2, Company HQ City, Company HQ State, Company HQ Zip, Company HQ Country and LinkedIn link.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the "Salesforce Users List".

Please brief us on the type of emails you wish to target.

Thanks & Regards
Gary Groover
Research Analyst

If this message is not relevant to you please forward to decision maker.We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject âLeave Outâ.

---