Re: New cygwin install hanging on postinstall

Greetings, KARR, DAVID!

> Ok.  I understand the basic procedure for uninstalling Cygwin, but what's
> the best way to reset the installer to the "base" install?

No need to "uninstall". Just nuke it from the orbit.
Since this is a new installation, you are (presumable) have nothing to lose.

P.S.
Please adjust your mailer template to not include raw email addresses in
message quotes.
Thank you in advance.

--
With best regards,