Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 2.4.0-1

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 6:55 AM, Corinna Vinschen
<corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote:
>   The
>   new code also ignores SYSTEM and Administrators group permissions when
>   computing the MASK/CLASS_OBJ permission mask on old ACLs, and it
>   doesn't deny access to SYSTEM and Administrators group based on the
>   value of MASK/CLASS_OBJ when creating the new ACLs.

Thank you very much.

I can now update the version of the Cygwin DLL that the open source
app I contribute to, X2Go Client for Windows, bundles. We have been
continuing to bundle 1.7.33.
(Since 1.7.34, we were having the 660 vs 600 permissions issue on our
%USERPROFILE%\.x2go\.ssh\authorized_keys file that was inheriting
these permissions.)