Re: SSHD not connecting from outside(real) IP

Do you have a firewall rule set up for SSHD?  (Control Panel ->
Administrative Tools -> Windows Firewall with Advanced Security ->
Inbound Rules)

Is the Profile set to "Private" - if so, set it to "ALL" (Properties
on the rule, then "Advanced" select all at the top).

You could always *temporarily* disable the windows firewall to see if
that's the issue (make sure to turn it back on again, though!!!)

This shouldn't be a problem though, I would think, since SSHD should
just think it is talking to your router and nothing else, even though
you are remote (since you're using a port forwarding rule).

Are the "Port", "AddressFamily", and "ListenAddress" lines commented
out at the top of your /etc/sshd_config?  (They should be.)

--
Nem W Schlecht
 "Perl did the magic.  I just waved the wand."