This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
where does motif package install Xm/Xm.h?
- From: <lloyd dot wood at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 01:34:20 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: where does motif package install Xm/Xm.h?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <895680206 dot 5925037 dot 1451180060116 dot JavaMail dot yahoo dot ref at mail dot yahoo dot com>
- Reply-to: <lloyd dot wood at yahoo dot co dot uk>
I'm attempting to compile Geomview, which depends on Motif, and requires
Xm/Xm.h to compile.
So, installed openmotif 2.34-3 package and source.There's an /etc/X11/mwm so
something must have been installed. But where are the headerfiles (Xm/Xm.h
etc.) hiding? Not in the usual places; configure can't see them, can't
find them in the directory tree. Did the package even install them?
What's the secret location these days?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple