This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.3.0-0.4
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 15:29:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.3.0-0.4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20151022162227 dot GC5319 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20151023T153449-500 at post dot gmane dot org> <87io4bucep dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20151206140852 dot GB17433 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
>> VPN access with the worst possible terrestrial roundtrip has been tested
>> for the same case now and goes from 52s to ~1700s or a factor of 33. So
>> roundtrip delay adds an additional factor of about 3, but the server
>> response time seems to play the dominant role even in that scenario.
> Uhm... is that good or bad now?!? Do you still think adding this
> functionality is a good idea?
For most of the things I did it worked OK, so I still think AuthZ should
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple