Setup suggestion: Check for running processes before uninstalling anything.

Greetings, All!

I just got a hard case of stupidity...
Started Cygwin setup before checking if anything is running Cygwin.
Guess, what? It indeed did run. However, setup managed to uninstall mintty
before telling me that there's ssh-pageant running in the background.
I had to dig up and start shell manually to gracefully shutdown the agent.

I think it would be pretty nice of the Setup to check for running processes
before starting to make changes to the environment. IMHO.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...