This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup-x86 unattended mode: crash when invoked from a dos console.
- From: Francis ANDRE <francis dot andre dot kampbell at orange dot fr>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 12:18:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: setup-x86 unattended mode: crash when invoked from a dos console.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <565CD4D6 dot 2020903 at orange dot fr> <20151201095400 dot GS2755 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Le 01/12/2015 10:54, Corinna Vinschen a Ãcrit :
Thanks for the tips.. It avoids the crash. By the way, what is the
option to set in order to avoid the Progress popup window?
On Nov 30 23:59, Francis ANDRE wrote:
The following set-x86.exe command in unattended mode crashes on Win7
CYGWIN_NT-6.1-WOW idefix 2.3.1(0.291/5/3) 2015-11-14 12:42 i686 Cygwin
C:\Users\FrancisANDRE>c:\cygwin\setup-x86.exe -B -D -q -n -d -R cygwin -s
http://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/cygwin -P unzip
The crash is not nice and I'm just looking into that, but the path you
specify with the -R option is supposed to be an absolute DOS path, e.g.
C:/cygwin. Please try this, it should get you further.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple