Re: Mintty Crash on Exit after SSH on Windows 10

I wasnt able to get any of the replies however I saw them on the mailing list.

First of all, yes the problems continue if I type "exit" into each windows.

Also happens if I just press the "X" on the window.

Enter, doesnt do anything on the window. I have to either wait about
60 seconds for the window to exit after claiming to not respond or I
have to use the task manager to kill it.

I am trying the others now and will let you know.

What I can tell you is that I just did a fresh install of cygwin
32bit. I install nano, vim, ssh, ping as well was the base package
set.

The problem continues on that installation as well.

--
eSited LLC
(701) 390-9638