Re: HTTPS - Error setting certificate verify locations

On 2015.09.29 16:07, fluffy8x . wrote:
Update:

I didn't see your reply beforehand as it didn't arrive in my inbox. I'll retry and wait for autorebase to finish. Right now, though, it seems that the process is hanging, as the progress bar does not update.

It turns out it just takes a long time; autorebase should update the progress bar or people are going to think that it's hanging. I let all the postinstall scripts finish, and now curl works with HTTPS.

Out of curiosity, how long did it take to finish?