Re: workflow idiom to compare zip/tgz with folder subtree

Greetings, Paul!

> I noticed that fossil & cvs are part of cygwin.  I will have to bite
> the bullet & try a few baby steps at some point.

If anything, I would NOT recommend CVS to anyone making their first steps into
VCS world.
Subversion is way more consistent, better thought out and have about the same
usability characteristics where they are comparable. (And don't forget the
marvelous svnbook.org ...)
The unly reason I was using CVS up until a month ago for some of my projects
is because I was lazy and did not convert them to Subversion ten years ago.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...