Re: cmake fails to run/build under Cygwin

On Sep 21, 2015, at 5:10 AM, Nick Kennedy <dr.nick.kennedy@gmail.com> wrote:

> running 'cmake .â

What happens if you use a separate build directory instead?

    mkdir build
    cd build
    cmake ..

Are you trying to build something publicly-available, which we can all test?  I just built yasm via cmake under Cygwin 64 2.1.1 on Windows 10, and it worked just fine.

    http://yasm.tortall.net/

The resulting binary doesnât run correctly for some kind of linking issue, but I donât think thatâs cmakeâs fault.

Careful: yasm has both autotools and cmake based build systems.  I built it using the first set of commands above.