Re: svn1.9.1, segmentation fault when calling "svn diff -c .", on MS Windows7

Wb Yang wrote:
> 3. I also tried to run this with gdb this afternoon.  How ever, since
> the 1.9.1-1's "subversion-debuginfo" is not available from the
> setup-x86_64.exe yet, I was not able to figure out the exact exception
> source.  Do you know where-else can I download a copy of the debug
> info?

Something went wrong with the packaging for 1.9.1-1 and the debuginfo
package wasn't generated. I didn't have time last weekend to investigate
it. I'll try to look at it this weekend if I have time.

Cygwin Subversion maintainer