Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.3.0-0.1

Corinna Vinschen writes:
> This is the "new POSIX ACL handling reloaded" release.

Oh joyâ I just have no time to test it thoroughly (or even at all)
during the next three weeks.  I'll try to at least install it locally
tomorrow (the mirrors hadn't cought up in the afternoon) and give it a
quick look.

> - setfacl(1) now accepts the combination of the -b and -k options, just as
>   on Linux (here's looking at you Achim ;)).

Blushâ thanks, that'll make fixing build directories actual one-liners
like I had hoped for some time.

Regards,
Achim.