Re: Some programs (vi, ssh) crash when screen buffer height is big

Thanks Andrey.

> You're misunderstanding Cygwin, if you are asking such questions.

Care to clarify how am I misunderstanding Cygwin?

> If you could convince ConEmu developers to provide adequate TTY functionality,

You mean Microsoft? You can reproduce the exact same issue with the
native windows console. Run Cygwin.bat from the home folder, run my
tests exactly as described in my previous posts, it will break.