Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Early Deprecation Notice: Windows XP and Server 2003 support

Greetings, AC!

>>> Is there a document somewhere that can describe this process of making a
>>> mirror?  I have two XP machines that I won't be able to upgrade and I
>>> just want to make sure I can reinstall Cygwin packages if needed.
>>
>> man rsync
>>

> Well rsync is fine for making mirrors in general, I meant making a
> mirror of one of the existing Cygwin mirrors for which I would not have
> shell access.  I suppose a recursive wget would be sufficient?

When was the last time you read rsync manual?
When was the last time you've checked the mirrors list?
There's more ways to use rsync than through SSH wrapper.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...